We invite you to be a part of this promising and impactful event for Wisconsin rescue horses! There are a number of ways that you can get involved!
1) Attend the event! Invite family, friends and horse enthusiasts to this family friendly event! The event will be held Saturday, September 22 at 10am at the Jefferson County Fair Park in Jefferson, WI. Rally behind 20 rescue horses and professional trainers as they compete for the top cash prizes and recognition.
2) Donate an item for our silent auction! Items do not have to be horse-related. Gift cards/certificate, sports tickets, theater passes, new jewelry, sports memorabilia, etc. are welcome! if you have an item and would like to donate a good or service please email us at email@example.com All donations are tax-deductible!
3) Sponsor the event! Check out our sponsorship opportunities, ranging from $250 up to $1000! This is a great way to actively promote your business to a large audience, while making a larger impact financially in supporting this event!
4) Sponsor a horse! Donate as little, or as much as you can to sponsor one of the participating rescue horses. Each of these horses are coming from one of the seven participating Wisconsin horse rescues, and your monetary donation helps them on their journey to a healthier, happier, and deserving life. Please visit Midwesthorserescuetrainerschallenge.com to make a donation in any amount, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about donating.
5) Adopt a rescue horse! All 20 of these participating horses will have had 90 days of solid, well-rounded, and critical training that will set them up for success in their new homes. You will be able to see them complete with their professional trainers, and will be able to follow their journey leading up to the event.
6) Participate as a trainer! If you think you have what it takes to train one of these rescue horses, please fill out our online application on midwesthorserescuechallenge.com. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build your resume as a trainer, as well as have the unique opportunity to work with a rescue horse. Each trainer’s application will be reviewed by our Trainer Selection Committee, and invitations to participate will be sent out. You must be at least 16 years or older to participate, and each trainer will have 90 days to work with his/her horse. Pickup of rescue horses will take place the weekend of June 22. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to build, refine, or practice your skills as a trainer, as you join the journey of these special rescue horses from rescue to the show arena!
Thank you Midwest Horse Welfare Foundation for the beautiful photo!