Prior to event:
- Complete the below adoption form. The Horse Rescue who currently owns the horse will confirm receipt of your application within 48 hours. Your application will be reviewed.
- If your application is approved, the Horse Rescue then passes your application/contact info onto the Trainer. The Trainer will reach out to you within 48 hours of getting the application from the Horse Rescue to answer questions and schedule a visit with you. Visits are available between 9/12 and 10/12. If you are applying before this time, the Trainer will let you know of a future timeline for a visit.
- Schedule/Attend Trainer visit. The Horse Rescue Representative may also be present during your visit with the Trainer. Please note: Approved application and trainer visit does not constitute guaranteed adoption, adoption will take place to the highest bidder at the event
– Starting bids at the Trainers Challenge will be $750.
– If you’re serious about adopting that day, bring a trailer or make arrangements with the rescue as to how the horse is getting to you if you end up being the winning bid.
– Pre purchase exam – can do at your expense
Day of adoption process:
- If you’e the winning bid, then you will complete a contract with Rescue Organization!